You are here: Home Page > Housing > Council Housing > Right to buy > Further information

Further information

Other booklets you may need

There are two other free booklets that may help you.

Before you apply to buy a flat it is strongly recommended that you read our booklets Residential Long leaseholders – A guide to your rights and responsibilities www  and Thinking of buying a council flat? www

If you have already bought a flat and are disputing the service charges, Chapter 1 of Residential Long Leaseholds – A summary of your rights and responsibilities may help.

Useful addresses

If you have difficulty getting a copy of the Right to Buy claim form or if you want a list of other free housing publications, contact:

Communities and Local Government Publications
PO Box No 236
Wetherby LS23 7NB

telephone  0300 123 1124

For mortgage information you may wish to contact:

The Financial Services Authority (FSA)
25 The North Colonnade
Canary Wharf
E14 5HS
email icon 0300 500 5000

If you want to know about your rights, you can ask a Citizens Advice Bureau or a solicitor. If you disagree with your landlord about buying your home, you can contact your local Government Office, Communities and Local Government (if you are a council tenant or housing association tenant living in England), the Welsh Assembly Government (if you are a council tenant or housing association tenant living in Wales) or the Tenant Services Authority (if you are a housing association tenant living in England).

Page Information
This page was last reviewed 22 November 2013 at 13:08 by Web Team.
The page is next due for review 21 May 2014.
Print Add to Favourites Facebook Twitter
Map of Worcestershire Bromsgrove District Council Malvern District Council Redditch Borough Council Worcester City Council Wychavon District Council Wyre Forest District Council
The county of Worcestershire includes the districts of:

Google Translate
Redditch Borough Council, The Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch, B98 8AH - Directions to Council Offices